Westminster Explained is the training division of Dods and the leading private sector provider of training on Parliament, government and policy. Over the past 12 years we’ve built a reputation for delivering engaging, effective and interactive training courses to individuals, teams and whole organisations across government and the wider public sector.
We deliver over 200 open courses each year, which take place in training venues across London and in the regions. They are delivered by expert trainers with years of experience both in their subject area and in delivering top quality training. These courses give you the opportunity to learn and to practise your skills in a safe, encouraging environment alongside colleagues from across government and the wider public sector.
Our open courses cover areas such as Parliament, government, management and leadership, policy and personal development. On this site you’ll find details of all these courses including dates and programmes for each.
We work with a wide range of organisations to design and deliver tailored training programmes which meet their exact needs in an innovative, engaging way. We deliver over 200 of these events every year, and have built a reputation for creating high quality events which have a real impact on our participants.
- 21 Dartmouth Street, London, SW1H 9BP
- Call us now on 0207 593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Larger Map
E Lewis at National Fraud Authority
J Hopkins Assistant Head Tottenhall Infant School
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)