Westminster Explained is proud to be accredited by the following organisations:
Government Procurement Service
Westminster Explained is an accredited supplier on the Government Procurement Service Learning & Development Framework, for Policy Skills and Working with Ministers.
To find out more please visit www.buyingsolutions.gov.uk
Westminster Explained has achieved ISO9001 certification, which means you can be sure that we meet the highest quality standards in everything we do.
The National Open College Network
The National Open College Network is the leading credit-based awarding body in the UK. On completion of a our Open College Network qualification, learners receive a nationally recognised certificate of equivalent to A-Level standard.
Open College Network is recognised as a national qualification awarding body by:
- Qualification and Curriculum Authority (QCA)
- Northern Ireland Council for Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA)
- Qualifications Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales (DELLS)
To find out more please visit: www.ocnlr.org.uk
Many legal practitioners earn special recognition for their expertise in particular areas of law by achieving membership in one or more of the Law Society's accreditation schemes.
Westminster Explained’s training courses and conferences are here to help you achieve personal development goals and contribute to the Law Society’s accreditation schemes.
To find out more please visit:www.lawsociety.org.uk/home.law
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)