Westminster Explained is proud to be accredited by the following organisations:
Government Procurement Service
Westminster Explained is an accredited supplier on the Government Procurement Service Learning & Development Framework, for Policy Skills and Working with Ministers.
To find out more please visit www.buyingsolutions.gov.uk
Westminster Explained has achieved ISO9001 certification, which means you can be sure that we meet the highest quality standards in everything we do.
The National Open College Network
The National Open College Network is the leading credit-based awarding body in the UK. On completion of a our Open College Network qualification, learners receive a nationally recognised certificate of equivalent to A-Level standard.
Open College Network is recognised as a national qualification awarding body by:
- Qualification and Curriculum Authority (QCA)
- Northern Ireland Council for Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA)
- Qualifications Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales (DELLS)
To find out more please visit: www.ocnlr.org.uk
Many legal practitioners earn special recognition for their expertise in particular areas of law by achieving membership in one or more of the Law Society's accreditation schemes.
Westminster Explained’s training courses and conferences are here to help you achieve personal development goals and contribute to the Law Society’s accreditation schemes.
To find out more please visit:www.lawsociety.org.uk/home.law
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)