About online booking and payment
You can use this website to book your places and either "request an invoice" or "pay online" using your credit card or GPC card.
All prices are subject to VAT.
If your organisation requires you to, please remember to include a purchase order number (or requisition number) in the box provided.
Credit card payments will be taken after the event has taken place and the booker will be sent a receipt.
Invoices will be sent after the event has taken place.
Each course you would like to register needs to be done separately, there is no 'basket' - but remember that if any person is attending more than one course you can claim the £50 reduction on each of his or her course bookings.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail for every place that you register. This e-mail will be sent to both the booker and the delegate. If no e-mail is received please call us to check that the booking has been made successfully.
The Terms and Conditions for your booking can be read here.
If you have any problems or questions concerning online booking then please call us on 020 7593 5550.
Westminster Explained Pricing Structure
One place - £295
Where a trainee is attending more than 1 course £245
Academia & 3rd Sector
One place - £245
Where a trainee is attending more than 1 course £195
One place - £395
Where a trainee is attending more than 1 course £345
*all prices are subject to VAT
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)