About online booking and payment
You can use this website to book your places and either "request an invoice" or "pay online" using your credit card or GPC card.
All prices are subject to VAT.
If your organisation requires you to, please remember to include a purchase order number (or requisition number) in the box provided.
Credit card payments will be taken after the event has taken place and the booker will be sent a receipt.
Invoices will be sent after the event has taken place.
Each course you would like to register needs to be done separately, there is no 'basket' - but remember that if any person is attending more than one course you can claim the £50 reduction on each of his or her course bookings.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail for every place that you register. This e-mail will be sent to both the booker and the delegate. If no e-mail is received please call us to check that the booking has been made successfully.
The Terms and Conditions for your booking can be read here.
If you have any problems or questions concerning online booking then please call us on 020 7593 5550.
Westminster Explained Pricing Structure
One place - £295
Where a trainee is attending more than 1 course £245
Academia & 3rd Sector
One place - £245
Where a trainee is attending more than 1 course £195
One place - £395
Where a trainee is attending more than 1 course £345
*all prices are subject to VAT
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)