At Westminster Explained we are committed to delivering the best training at the best value-for-money, and this means using venues which are appropriate and affordable.
For smaller events, we use on-site meeting rooms in the business suite at our offices. For larger events we ensure that we use dedicated external training rooms complete with the equipment and technology to deliver interactive, innovative training solutions. Trainees at all events are provided with refreshments and a working lunch.
We are also aware of the increased need to deliver virtual training solutions to compliment learning programmes, which don’t require venues. To this end we have developed a range of Webinars which can be accessed via a PC. This will reduce the need for participants to leave the office and will also allow them to access learning from across the country without having to travel.
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)