At Westminster Explained we are committed to delivering the best training at the best value-for-money, and this means using venues which are appropriate and affordable.
For smaller events, we use on-site meeting rooms in the business suite at our offices. For larger events we ensure that we use dedicated external training rooms complete with the equipment and technology to deliver interactive, innovative training solutions. Trainees at all events are provided with refreshments and a working lunch.
We are also aware of the increased need to deliver virtual training solutions to compliment learning programmes, which don’t require venues. To this end we have developed a range of Webinars which can be accessed via a PC. This will reduce the need for participants to leave the office and will also allow them to access learning from across the country without having to travel.
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)