An Overview of Government
Every day, policy decisions are made that affect our lives in some way. Who makes these decisions, and how? How can government act by common consent when there are so many voices to be heard?
This one-day workshop examines the structure of government, how these decisions are made and who makes them. Interactive discussion and exercises will lead participants through the roles, functions and responsibilities of Ministers and key players in departments, agencies and other bodies, to establish who has the influence and who makes the decisions.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (5th March)
- Winning People Over (5th March 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- Confidence at Work (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)