CV writing and interview skills
This workshop is designed to show you how to construct a winning CV that will single you out from the crowd and get you that all-important interview. It will show that with careful preparation and thought about the role you are applying for, you can craft a CV that will highlight your skills and experience and help you match the requirements of the role.
Having then been shortlisted, what is the best way to approach the interview? How should you prepare and practise and what pitfalls should you avoid?
Packed full of practical hints and tips, this workshop will help you approach the application and interview process with confidence and to feel fully prepared for the whole process.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)