This training session provides an overview of how to complete an impact assessment for policy proposals, in line with Better Regulation Executive guidelines. It considers the better policy making principles that enable effective impact assessment, and the questions that an impact assessment needs to address.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (12th June 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (12th June 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (17th June 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (17th June 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (17th June 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (19th June 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes and Notes (19th June 2014)
- An Overview of Government (19th June 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (24th June 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (24th June 2014)
- Generating New Ideas (24th June 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (25th June 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th June 2014)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (25th June 2014)
- Summarising Screen-Based Documents Quickly and Accurately (25th June 2014)