This training session provides an overview of how to complete an impact assessment for policy proposals, in line with Better Regulation Executive guidelines. It considers the better policy making principles that enable effective impact assessment, and the questions that an impact assessment needs to address.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (6th November 2014)
- Building Effective Business Cases (6th November 2014)
- Media Handling (6th November 2014)
- Speed Reading (11th November 2014)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (11th November 2014)
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (11th November 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (13th November 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (13th November 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th November 2014)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (25th November 2014)
- Confidence at Work (25th November 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th November 2014)
- Winning People Over (26th November 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (26th November 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (2nd December 2014)
- Generating New Ideas (2nd December 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (2nd December 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (2nd December 2014)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (3rd December 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd December 2014)