Law and the Legal Framework of the UK
This event will give an overview of the legal framework that underpins government in Britain. It will decode the key legal terms and concepts that anyone working in government needs to understand. Topics covered will include the constitutional structure of the UK - the relationships between Parliament, the Judiciary and Government; Ombudsmen; the EU and international law; how devolution works; what lawyers do in government; the court and tribunal system; how law gets made and changed.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (6th November 2014)
- Building Effective Business Cases (6th November 2014)
- Media Handling (6th November 2014)
- Speed Reading (11th November 2014)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (11th November 2014)
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (11th November 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (13th November 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (13th November 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th November 2014)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (25th November 2014)
- Confidence at Work (25th November 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th November 2014)
- Winning People Over (26th November 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (26th November 2014)