Law and the Legal Framework of the UK
This event will give an overview of the legal framework that underpins government in Britain. It will decode the key legal terms and concepts that anyone working in government needs to understand. Topics covered will include the constitutional structure of the UK - the relationships between Parliament, the Judiciary and Government; Ombudsmen; the EU and international law; how devolution works; what lawyers do in government; the court and tribunal system; how law gets made and changed.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (12th June 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (12th June 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (17th June 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (17th June 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (17th June 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (19th June 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes and Notes (19th June 2014)
- An Overview of Government (19th June 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (24th June 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (24th June 2014)
- Generating New Ideas (24th June 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (25th June 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th June 2014)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (25th June 2014)
- Summarising Screen-Based Documents Quickly and Accurately (25th June 2014)