Managing Difficult Conversations
We all have to face difficult conversations at times whether it's with customers, colleagues, staff, stakeholders or your manager. What can make all the difference is how people manage the conversation.
This workshop provides practical solutions to help you to develop coping and managing strategies to defuse unpleasant situations, negotiate calm and feel better about your relationship with the person with whom you're having the difficult conversation.
Whether you're the person initiating the conversation or you're on the receiving end, this workshop provides a range of strategies both inside and outside the workplace, whether face to face or on the telephone.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)