Presentations and public speaking
Even battery chickens don't have to endure 93 slide PowerPoint presentations. In this session, we'll show you how you can avoid inflicting this sort of torture on yourself and others, and instead can enjoy (yes, enjoy) giving lively presentations that make a difference.
The aim is for you to develop your own effective presentation styles and skills. We focus on easy steps for structuring a powerful presentation, professional presenters' tricks of the trade, and finding a delivery style that is unique to each participant.
But that is not enough. The real power lies in remembering that the purpose of every presentation is not merely to deliver information. Nor is it merely to be interesting or entertaining. The real purpose of every presentation is to motivate your audience to think, believe or act differently. We'll show you how.
The agenda is highly flexible, in order to meet the needs of the group.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)