Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas
In your role, do you find yourself having to 'sell' ideas, projects and yourself?
Although the skill of ‘selling’ is not usually associated with the public sector, each time you present an idea or a project, or indeed apply for a new position, you are in fact ‘selling’, and there is an increasing need to influence and persuade others to accept you and your ideas!
This workshop is designed for anyone who needs to sell and convince colleagues, customers, departments and other agencies about projects, ideas or plans in a thoroughly professional manner. (We won’t be turning you into a ‘pushy’ cold-calling sales person). Instead, using a clear four-stage sales process, backed up with a professional, consultative approach you will learn how to sell your plans, projects and ideas so that they are more easily accepted and adopted.
Whether you are on the front-line of service delivery or devising policies that ultimately have to be sold to others, this workshop will give you the skills that make the difference.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)