Taking Control of Your Time
Managing our time effectively at work is a key skill to accomplishing tasks successfully and achieving goals. Yet many people struggle with getting things done.
This workshop shows a range of tools and techniques that anyone can use to help them take back control of their own time and boost their personal productivity. It looks at the common issues that we all face at work – whether it's juggling more priorities, dealing with demanding colleagues or having to accomplish more with less - and provides a number of tools and techniques for handling them effectively.
Even if you only take away one or two ideas away from this workshop, they are the kind of no-nonsense practical ideas that you can use for the rest of your life.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)