Taking Effective Minutes
Minutes are vital to the success of a meeting however, although the role of minute taker carries considerable responsibility, there is often very little training or support for them. This course is designed to build your confidence and equip you to take minutes, whether this is at a regular team meeting or a board meeting. It will cover the knowledge and skills you need to set up a meeting efficiently, write an agenda, take notes during the meeting and write up the minutes.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (12th June 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (12th June 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (17th June 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (17th June 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (17th June 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (19th June 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes and Notes (19th June 2014)
- An Overview of Government (19th June 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (24th June 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (24th June 2014)
- Generating New Ideas (24th June 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (25th June 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th June 2014)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (25th June 2014)
- Summarising Screen-Based Documents Quickly and Accurately (25th June 2014)