Taking Effective Minutes
Minutes are vital to the success of a meeting however, although the role of minute taker carries considerable responsibility, there is often very little training or support for them. This course is designed to build your confidence and equip you to take minutes, whether this is at a regular team meeting or a board meeting. It will cover the knowledge and skills you need to set up a meeting efficiently, write an agenda, take notes during the meeting and write up the minutes.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (6th November 2014)
- Building Effective Business Cases (6th November 2014)
- Media Handling (6th November 2014)
- Speed Reading (11th November 2014)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (11th November 2014)
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (11th November 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (13th November 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (13th November 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th November 2014)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (25th November 2014)
- Confidence at Work (25th November 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th November 2014)
- Winning People Over (26th November 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (26th November 2014)