Taking Fast Effective Notes
Do you ever find yourself attending meetings and presentations and coming away with gaps missing from what was said?
This workshop provides a new and rigorous system that is designed to enable you to boost your note-taking speed, comprehension and recall from meetings, interviews and coaching sessions. The note-taking system (which builds on non-linear methods such as mind-mapping and takes information management up to the next level) has been scientifically proven by a team of cognitive neuroscientists to increase average comprehension in meetings and presentations by 20%.
It is being used successfully by hundreds of individuals in a wide variety of financial and professional organisations. As well as enabling you to take faster and more professional notes, the system can also be used to help you spot opportunities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)