Taking Fast Effective Notes
Do you ever find yourself attending meetings and presentations and coming away with gaps missing from what was said?
This workshop provides a new and rigorous system that is designed to enable you to boost your note-taking speed, comprehension and recall from meetings, interviews and coaching sessions. The note-taking system (which builds on non-linear methods such as mind-mapping and takes information management up to the next level) has been scientifically proven by a team of cognitive neuroscientists to increase average comprehension in meetings and presentations by 20%.
It is being used successfully by hundreds of individuals in a wide variety of financial and professional organisations. As well as enabling you to take faster and more professional notes, the system can also be used to help you spot opportunities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)