The Influential Communicator
To become more effective as an influential and truly effective communicator, you need to be able to develop and improve the strategies and tactics you use to help you get your communications across to, and understood by, others.
In this interactive one-day workshop you will learn more about how others view the world and how to improve your own ability to communicate influentially with them.
We will explore your own and others’ communication styles; discover something of our own unique experience; consider positive and negative effects of our emotional states; define the purpose and desired outcomes of our communications; review the language and media we use and so develop new strategies and tactics to help get our communications across to individuals, teams, peers, fellow professionals and specific members of the public.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)