The Influential Communicator
To become more effective as an influential and truly effective communicator, you need to be able to develop and improve the strategies and tactics you use to help you get your communications across to, and understood by, others.
In this interactive one-day workshop you will learn more about how others view the world and how to improve your own ability to communicate influentially with them.
We will explore your own and others’ communication styles; discover something of our own unique experience; consider positive and negative effects of our emotional states; define the purpose and desired outcomes of our communications; review the language and media we use and so develop new strategies and tactics to help get our communications across to individuals, teams, peers, fellow professionals and specific members of the public.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)