Thinking on the Spot Techniques
Do you ever find yourself needing to articulate your ideas rapidly on-the-spot? Do you ever find your mind blanking out under pressure? Thinking is often taken for granted as a skill, but like any skill there are easier and more effective ways of doing it that can lead to articulating your ideas effectively - even when put under pressure. The secret is to have the right pre-prepared frameworks to build your thoughts around. Once your mind is comfortable with the structure, it's easy to fill in the gaps.
In this hands-on, one-day workshop you can learn how to gather and articulate your thoughts concisely, clearly and convincingly. A wide range of techniques will be explored and rehearsed to help you make the most of your mind - taking less and less time with practice - until you can truly, think on-the-spot.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)