Thinking on the Spot Techniques
Do you ever find yourself needing to articulate your ideas rapidly on-the-spot? Do you ever find your mind blanking out under pressure? Thinking is often taken for granted as a skill, but like any skill there are easier and more effective ways of doing it that can lead to articulating your ideas effectively - even when put under pressure. The secret is to have the right pre-prepared frameworks to build your thoughts around. Once your mind is comfortable with the structure, it's easy to fill in the gaps.
In this hands-on, one-day workshop you can learn how to gather and articulate your thoughts concisely, clearly and convincingly. A wide range of techniques will be explored and rehearsed to help you make the most of your mind - taking less and less time with practice - until you can truly, think on-the-spot.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)