Understanding the Influences on Policy Making and Policy Makers
Policies originate from diverse sources and involve both policy makers and parties who aim to influence them at every stage of the policy process. This event enables participants from both sides to understand the decision making and influencing powers involved and to make sense of the tactical lobbying interventions that occur throughout the policy making process.
This day will place delegates in a better position to understand the complex maze of interactions they are a part of, including the decision makers in Downing Street, the Treasury, the Civil Service and Local Government, and those trying to influence them like NGOs, society and the media.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (18th June)
- CV writing and interview skills (18th June)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (19th June)
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (19th June)
- Speed Reading (19th June)
- Taking Control of Your Time (20th June)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (20th June)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (20th June)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (1st July)
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (1st July 2013)
- Essential Writing Skills (2nd July)
- Taking Effective Minutes (2nd July)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (2nd July)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd July)
- Putting Your Point Across (3rd July)
- Selling Yourself, Your Project and Your Ideas (3rd July)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (4th July)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (4th July)
- Generating New Ideas (4th July)
- Policy and Law Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (8th July)
- Line Management (8th July)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (10th July)
- Winning People Over (10th July)
- The Influential Communicator (10th July)