Understanding the Influences on Policy Making and Policy Makers
Policies originate from diverse sources and involve both policy makers and parties who aim to influence them at every stage of the policy process. This event enables participants from both sides to understand the decision making and influencing powers involved and to make sense of the tactical lobbying interventions that occur throughout the policy making process.
This day will place delegates in a better position to understand the complex maze of interactions they are a part of, including the decision makers in Downing Street, the Treasury, the Civil Service and Local Government, and those trying to influence them like NGOs, society and the media.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Building an Effective Business Case (5th December)
- Advanced Writing Skills (5th December 2013)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (5th December)
- Persuasive Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (26th February 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th February 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (26th February 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (6th March 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (6th March 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (12th March 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes (12th March 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (12th March 2014)
- An Overview of Parliament (19th March 2014)
- Speed Reading (19th March 2014)
- Policy and Law - Bills, Regulations and Statutory Interpretation (19th March)
- Line Management (26th March 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (26th March)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (26th March 2014)