Understanding the Influences on Policy Making and Policy Makers
Policies originate from diverse sources and involve both policy makers and parties who aim to influence them at every stage of the policy process. This event enables participants from both sides to understand the decision making and influencing powers involved and to make sense of the tactical lobbying interventions that occur throughout the policy making process.
This day will place delegates in a better position to understand the complex maze of interactions they are a part of, including the decision makers in Downing Street, the Treasury, the Civil Service and Local Government, and those trying to influence them like NGOs, society and the media.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Thinking on the Spot Techniques (6th November 2014)
- Building Effective Business Cases (6th November 2014)
- Media Handling (6th November 2014)
- Speed Reading (11th November 2014)
- Strategic Thinking Skills (11th November 2014)
- Political Awareness and Influencing Workshop (11th November 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (13th November 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (13th November 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th November 2014)
- Understanding UK Policy Making (25th November 2014)
- Confidence at Work (25th November 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (26th November 2014)
- Winning People Over (26th November 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (26th November 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (2nd December 2014)
- Generating New Ideas (2nd December 2014)
- Effective Written Briefings (2nd December 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (2nd December 2014)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (3rd December 2014)
- Advanced Writing Skills (3rd December 2014)