Understanding the Influences on Policy Making and Policy Makers
Policies originate from diverse sources and involve both policy makers and parties who aim to influence them at every stage of the policy process. This event enables participants from both sides to understand the decision making and influencing powers involved and to make sense of the tactical lobbying interventions that occur throughout the policy making process.
This day will place delegates in a better position to understand the complex maze of interactions they are a part of, including the decision makers in Downing Street, the Treasury, the Civil Service and Local Government, and those trying to influence them like NGOs, society and the media.
View more details and agenda
- Call us now on 020 7593 5550.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- An Overview of the Legislative Process (12th June 2014)
- Stakeholder Engagement and Partnership Working (12th June 2014)
- Presenting to a Captive Audience (17th June 2014)
- Summarising Documents Quickly and Accurately (17th June 2014)
- Working With and Understanding Local Government (17th June 2014)
- Law and the Legal Framework of the UK (19th June 2014)
- Taking Effective Minutes and Notes (19th June 2014)
- An Overview of Government (19th June 2014)
- Brussels Explained - An Overview of the European Union (24th June 2014)
- The Law of Judicial Review the Government in Court (24th June 2014)
- Generating New Ideas (24th June 2014)
- Essential Writing Skills (25th June 2014)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (25th June 2014)
- Lobbying the European Union Access and Influence (25th June 2014)
- Summarising Screen-Based Documents Quickly and Accurately (25th June 2014)